Adult-ing





 

Whew! It’s been a minute here. I’ve been away for 4 months! I can’t believe it๐Ÿ˜€. Adulting takes so much from you, you barely have time to do the things you love, at times. To the main gist, I have read so many good books since my last post, let’s hope this post is the beginnings of more to come in quick succession.

Creatives deserve a medal for the work they put in to getting things done, from taking perfect pictures to creating captions for posts and staying consistent at their craft. 

 I’ve read books like: “Nearly all the men in Lagos are mad” by Damilare Kuku .“Notes on Grief” by Chimamanda Adichie,“What it means when a man falls from the sky” by Leslie Nneka Arimah“Butter, Honey, Pig, Bread” by Francesca Ekwuyasi “The first Woman” by Jennifer Makumbi and I can’t wait to share the reviews with you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sense of humour: nigerian national treasure

Ogadinma or everything will be alright by Ukamaka Olisakwe

Festivities: Childhood Nostalgia